Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Outfit of the Night: County Fair

Tonight I went to my local county fair with my boyfriend and we had a blast! It was my first time going to this fair and even though there wasn't much to it, we still found a way to make it fun.

Since we were doing a lot of walking around, I wanted to be comfortable. I wore a patterned romper and threw a crochet cardigan over top to add something more to it. I thought the pattern on the romper needed to be broken up a bit so I added a thin braided belt around my waist and just twisted it around the hardware to hide it. On my feet I just wore a pair of simple sandals with a braided detail. The outfit was super comfy and easy to move around with. Plus, nice and breezy for a hot summer night!

Romper, Bag, and Cardigan: TjMaxx, Sandals: Forever21 (here)



Thanks so much for stopping by!
Xoxo
Ashley

1 comment:

  1. Loved the outfit! The romper is so cute! Please check out my blog if you'd like, http://melandxia.blogspot.com/ ^_^ I'd really appreciate it!

    -mel

    ReplyDelete