Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Outfit of the Day: Job Interview

If you follow me on Instagram, you know this outfit is from yesterday but yesterday was a little hectic so there wasn't much time to post. Anyways, I had a job interview for a position on campus that would start in august (yay!) and this is what I decided to wear.

I wanted to look casual but still like I tried to look nice. I paired these black scalloped shorts with this ruffled top that adds a nice pop of color. Of course I had to throw on the blazer to add that "professional" look. The sandals are partially because I wanted to be casual and partially because they're the only shoes I own that I felt were appropriate. All together I feel like the outfit came together really nicely and... I got the job! 

Shorts//TjMaxx, Ruffled top//Kohls, Blazer//don't remember, it's old, Sandals//Walmart, Gold Watch//Kohls, Rose bracelet and necklace//H&M

Thanks for stopping by! Come back soon for more OOTDs.
Xoxo
Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment