Tuesday, July 29, 2014

DIY Cereal Bars


This morning I woke up hungry and found myself automatically scrolling on Pinterest to decide what to make. I saw a DIY cereal bar and decided to try it and make it my own.

Here's everything you'll need:
Your favorite cereal
Meltable chocolate
Marshmallows
A bowl for mixing
Sprinkles if you're fun
COOKING SPRAY (I forgot to spray the bowl and taking the mixture out was a nightmare.)



Take 3/4 cup of cereal and 1/2 cup of marshmallows and mix them in a bowl.


Put the bowl in the microwave for 30 seconds and then mix again.


Add in melted chocolate and mix.


Now take the mixture out of the bowl and shape it into a bar.


I drizzled the extra chocolate over top and added some sprinkles just because.


And now you're all finished! Enjoy your homemade cereal bar and send me pictures of your own creations!

Xoxo,
Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment