Thursday, July 17, 2014

Easy Transitioning

Today I had three interviews on campus and plans for dinner with my boyfriend afterwards. All of my interviews were pretty casual. However, I still wanted to look put together and professional for them. My challenge was to create an outfit that could easily transition from interview appropriate to dinner appropriate with as little maintenance as possible on my end.

I started with a simple white romper that is very versatile and worked perfectly for this outfit transition because it can easily be dressed up or down. Next, I added a belt around my waist to break apart the white. The belt I chose was perfect because on the front it is just a solid beige color but on the back it has a fun, bright pink design. Lastly, I threw on a black blazer and rolled the sleeves up for a more casual look. The blazer not only covered up the pink part of the belt and my super fun bra, but it also made the look seem a lot more professional.

Romper//H&M (here), Blazer//Deb Shops , Sandals//Walmart



After interviewing for three hours I was starving! All I had to do was slide off my blazer and add a cute pink bow to my hair and I was ready for dinner at this awesome hibachi-style Japanese steakhouse.

Belt//H&M, Bra//Victoria's Secret (here), Hair Bow//Forever21 (here)

Seriously, how cute is the back of this romper?


Thanks for stopping by! See you next time!
Xoxo,
Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment